Wings of Love Women’s Ministry (WLWM) provides a forum where women can realize healing and spiritual growth, while cultivating their God-given gifts and ministering in their local churches and their communities and the world.
WLWM connects with women who have battled abuse in their lives, and who have been held back from moving forward for whatever reason. We encourage victims of abuse to go forth and grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ with more commitment & boldness, knowing that through healing and restoration “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
WLWM has the following objectives:
- To provide opportunities for women to deepen their faith and experience spiritual growth and renewal
- To provide crisis response advocacy, along with the critical resources needed for victims of abuse to take the first step
- To elevate women as persons of worth
- Address the concerns of women
- Build networks among women
- Mentor women
- Challenge Godly women to use their talents and spiritual gifts for the glory of God in the home, church, and community
“For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for prosperity and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome. Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you. Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:11-13)
I would like to invite you to become a Partner with WLWM so that we can continue to reach more people with the message of Jesus Christ and help transform their lives for the glory of God.
You can Partner in 2 ways:
* Become a Member of WLWM
Your contribution will help WLWM continue to:
(1) transform the lives of people through our radio teaching ministry. We currently broadcast on the following AM radio stations – WELP, KERI, WFAM, DCNW, KLNG, WVTJ, KKIM, and KXKS;
(2) help women become victors rather than victims of domestic violence;
(3) help women Move Forward and experience healing and spiritual growth, knowing that through healing and restoration “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
Go to http://wingsoflovewomensministry.org/donate/ to LEARN MORE!!!