Steps for Learning to Listen to God
* Learn to meditate on the Word of God and apply it in your life, and observe the results.
* Make a deliberate time in your day to listen to God.
* Expect God to speak to you.
* Discipline yourselves to listen to inner voice of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit receives the message and interprets it to your inner spirit.
Steps to Walking by Faith in God
* Listen to God
* Obey what God tells you to do.
* Depend upon God to meet your needs.
Karmen A. Booker has been called by God to exhort and teach others the Word of God. She is the founder of Wings of Love Women’s Ministry (WLWM), which creates an atmosphere and forum where women can realize healing and spiritual growth, while cultivating their God-given gifts and ministering in their local churches and their communities and the world.
WLWM’s desire is to connect with other women who have battled abuse in their lives, and who have been held back from moving forward for whatever reason. We seek to encourage victims of abuse to go forth and grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ with more commitment & boldness, knowing that through healing and restoration “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
WLWM offers ministry resources such as “Seeking the Face of God”, which is full of inspirational poetry that is designed to help you grow in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Go to https://womendestinedforgreatness.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/seeking-the-face-of-god/