- God’s name is Jehovah Rapha, the God that healeth thee
3. God’s will is that His people be in health (3 John 2)
- God has programmed health and healing into our DNA.
- God is able to keep us well and disease free (Psalms 103:1-5; Deuteronomy 34:7)
- Why are God’s people living in a state of disease?
- Christians lack knowledge. (Hosea 4:6)
- Christians are violating natural and spiritual laws (Exodus 15:26)
- Christians are failing to mix the Word of God with faith (Hebrews 4:2)
- Christians are sowing to the flesh and reaping corruption(Galatians 4:8)
Christians are eating and drinking unworthily (I Corinthians 11:29)
Christians are not discerning the Lord’s body (I Corinthians 11:29)
God’s health care program has a supernatural component.
Jesus bore our sins and our sicknesses (Isaiah 53:4-5)
- The healing anointing is on theWord and it heals supernaturally. (Psalm 107:20)
- The power in the Word to heal is released by mixing the Word with faith.
- Take God’s Word as food daily (Proverbs 4:20-22)
- God’s divine health has a natural component.
- God promises divine health through food and water (natural law). (Exodus 23:25-26)
- The natural laws that were part of the old covenant were a crucial part of God’s health care system for His covenant people. (Daniel 1:12-16; I Timothy 5:23)
- We should not expect God to repeal the laws of biochemistry that He established by His Word to govern the operations of our bodies, but must understand and obey them.
- Poor diet is a primary factor behind most diseases.
Karmen A. Booker has been called by God to exhort and teach others the Word of God. She is the founder of Wings of Love Women’s Ministry (WLWM), which creates an atmosphere and forum where women can realize healing and spiritual growth, while cultivating their God-given gifts and ministering in their local churches and their communities and the world.
WLWM’s desire is to connect with other women who have battled abuse in their lives, and who have been held back from moving forward for whatever reason. We seek to encourage victims of abuse to go forth and grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ with more commitment & boldness, knowing that through healing and restoration “the good work God has began in them He will complete.’’
WLWM offers ministry resources such as “Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts”, which is designed to encourage you to discover your God-given spiritual gifts so you can use them to help and bless others, while growing in your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Go to https://womendestinedforgreatness.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/discovering-your-god-given-gifts/